December 7, 2017
Did you Know? Part I
If you’re a client of Gainplan, you most likely know quite a bit about us. However, did you know?
- We have a Facebook and LinkedIn page!
- Our website is great, and has everything that you need
- You can see the team firsthand
- We are active bloggers:
- You can see what we are reading in the news each week
- There is a bio of each team member published every month
- Our process is clearly defined and our services are written out
- Our team members’ contact information can be found there, with unique facts about the team
- We are open on several bank holidays.
- We work as a team:
- The investment committee is monitoring your portfolios every minute of every day that the market is open.
- Each relationship manager has an analyst that will work closely with you to service your finances.
- We try our best to answer your calls on the first ring.
So, how did you do, did you know all of these Gainplan facts? Keep an eye out for more about us in next month’s blog.
Gainplan LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser. This blog is solely for informational purposes and not a solicitation to invest. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Gainplan LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by Gainplan LLC unless a client service agreement is in place. Please contact a financial advisory professional before making any investment.
Gainplan LLC provides links for your convenience to websites produced by other providers or industry related material. Accessing websites through links directs you away from our website. Gainplan LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions in the material on third party websites, and does not necessarily approve of or endorse the information provided. Users who gain access to third party websites may be subject to the copyright and other restrictions on use imposed by those providers and assume responsibility and risk from use of those websites.