- At the Gainplan office you can always find snacks
- There is a wide variety, from chocolate candy to potato chips
- The furthest apart two Gainplanners live from each other is almost two hours
- If you have a meeting coming up, you can expect a reminder for that meeting
- We will be adding another registered CFP® candidate to the group soon
- Patrick Nalepa is currently taking classes towards his certificate
- We service clients in 25 different states
- Gainplan helps companies with their 401(k) plans
- All the reports discussed in your meetings can be accessed through eMoney
- Currently we have a client referral program
- This program allows our clients to refer a friend, relative, or colleague, and have the opportunity to attend our boat cruise in the fall
- Contact your Gainplan team if you know of somebody who could benefit from our services
- In June, Gainplan will celebrate its third anniversary!
We hope you have enjoyed these interesting facts about Gainplan. Some of them you may have known already, but many may have come as a surprise. We hoped you enjoyed them!
Gainplan LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser. This blog is solely for informational purposes and not a solicitation to invest. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Gainplan LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by Gainplan LLC unless a client service agreement is in place. Please contact a financial advisory professional before making any investment.