- Along with his responsibilities at Gainplan and to his family, Jeff finds time to get on the ice and play hockey three times per week.
- In the fall, Wayne coaches football for his hometown team. They have had great success and made it to the championship in back-to-back years.
- Dave Martin, CFA, is also a wine connoisseur with his own collection.
- Ben Klamo is currently a 2018 Level III candidate in the CFA Program.
- Randy plays bass in a band that performs on Friday and Saturday nights at D’Mongo’s in downtown Detroit.
- Each summer, Judy schedules two weeks of vacation to visit her sister in Alaska; a place that she looks forward to calling home in retirement.
- If the weather is nice, do not expect to see Nick Pagano in the office. He will probably be on the golf course, an appropriate location for our Business Development Specialist.
- When Thad is not working hard on your financial plans, he is almost certainly spending time with one (or more) of his five children.
- Our newest team member, Nicole Standen, is a die-hard Oakland Raiders fan. I would not recommend talking to her about the New England Patriots, or the Raiders impending move to Las Vegas.
- Chad enjoys nearly every winter sport you can imagine, and even continues playing hockey throughout the summer in leagues with Jeff twice per week.
- Patrick recently returned from a trip to Ireland, an adventure he would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a vacation destination.
- Helen, the youngest member of our team, just finished up her junior year at Oakland University and will be working as a full-time intern for Gainplan this summer.
Don’t worry…no quiz this time! But there may be one next time around.
Gainplan LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser. This blog is solely for informational purposes and not a solicitation to invest. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Gainplan LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by Gainplan LLC unless a client service agreement is in place. Please contact a financial advisory professional before making any investment.